- The CP-MGMS-S20 is a multi-gas monitoring system, it is a scalable-architecture, low-maintenance, coast effective system that can monitor up to 20 sensors …
- Parking garages and loading docks
- Fire stations
- Indoor sports complexes and arenas
- Car dealerships and maintenance facilities
- Airports, schools and hospitals
- And many more …
- Supports up to 20 electrochemical, PID, NDIR and pellistor sensors
- Interchangeable smart calibrated sensing modules
- Plug-and-play smart sensors
- Auto-addressable and self-configurable sensors
- RS485 communication protocol sensors to the controller
- Modbus or BACnet communication protocol
- Intuitive web-based graphic user interface
- Visual and audible alarm with mute button
- Fully programmable alarm levels
- Fan override timers
- Sequential, time-based ventilation controls
- maintenance modes
- Automatic diagnostic and maintenance modes
- Unlimited datalogger
- Low power consumption
The CP-MGMS-S20 is a Multi-Gas Monitoring System designed to ensure occupant safety in enclosed areas, maintain indoor air quality at satisfactory levels and reduce energy costs through a demand controlled ventilation system.
The CP-MGMS-S20 controls gas levels suitable for different applications, notably combustible and toxic gases. The controller can monitor up to 20 sensors, including assorted sensor technologies such as electrochemical, infrared, pellistor and PID, or any combination thereof. The system contains three main modules: the “CM-100” control module,All in one touch screen PC , and “SNode” node module. For each module, competitive features offer an unmatched combination of accuracy, reliability, robustness and ease of use.
|Dimensions||16 in x 12 in x 7 in (406mm x 304mm x 179 mm)|
|Weight||22 lb ( 10 kg)|
|Power Supply||120 –240 VAC|
|Power Consumption||500 mA max.|
• Aeration louvers on both sides.
• 7 in Screen.
• Alarm (Buzzer).
• Silencer push botton.
• Handle lock
• CM-100 controller module. (link to product)
• Processing data computer
• 3 Branches RS-45
• Strob horn terminal blocks.
• Dry contact terminal blocks output.
• Analog terminal blocks output.
• 120 VAC terminal blocks input.
|Number of Supported SNode Modules||10 SNodes
link to product
|Number of Supported Sensors||20 sensors|
|Relay Outputs||4 dry contact relays, 2 A @ 240 V each|
|Alarm||Audible and visual alarm with mute switch (rated 85 dB @ 2 ft.)|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 90% RH non-condensing|
|Total Current Consumption||830 mA max|